Doctors Hospital’s Cardiology services combines compassionate care with state-of-the-art cardiovascular services, from prevention to diagnosis to the ongoing management of heart conditions.
Our non-surgical interventional cardiology procedures allow us to address heart issues in a less-invasive manner. We use specialized imaging techniques and equipment to evaluate the heart and the blood vessels providing blood supply to the heart muscle (coronary arteries). We are able to evaluate blood flow through these vessels and diagnose any blockages or abnormalities. If a blockage is found, treatment can in most cases be offered during the same session and patients typically go home on the same or the following day. Patients are awake during the procedure. Further advantages include avoidance of big scars, minimal pain, and short recovery times.
- Preventative cardiology consults
- Formal heart disease risk assessments
- Management of chronic heart conditions including coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular conditions, cardiac arrhythmias
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Holter monitor
- Stress test
- CT coronary calcium scoring or heart CT
- Coronary angiography, diagnostic heart catheterization
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (stent placement) in acute heart attack or in chronic coronary artery disease
- Inpatient services for monitoring and treatment of different cardiac conditions
A simple heart test could save your life
Our Clinical Staff
Refer a Patient
Meet Our Physicians
News & Insights
We may be a small Island nation but we’re an immensely diverse one too, with...
Celebrating International Nurses Day: Honoring the Resilience and Compassion of Doctors Hospital’s Healthcare Heroes
As we commemorate International Nurses Day, a day dedicated to honoring the...
If you or someone you know is experiencing joint pain, stiffness, or swelling, it may be time to see a rheumatologist....
When it comes to our health, food is more than just fuel. As a Dietitian...
In January 2023, over the course of a week, a round of successful bilateral Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP)...
Doctors Hospital helped to support the music and arts community at this year’s Cayman Arts Festival (CAF) which inc...