Key Reasons to Choose Doctors Hospital
- Experienced physicians specialising in the full spectrum of paediatrics from birth, early years and right through adolescent health
- Tertiary trained team of general, newborn and specialist paediatric doctors
- School Health Checks efficiently and comprehensively undertaken, taking only 30 mins
Key services and conditions treated
- Newborn care, including neonatal intensive care
- 1st year of life care
- General paediatrics
- Well-child visits at all stages
- Developmental follow up services
- Immunisations and advice on immunisation schedules
- Emotional, physical and mental health
- And more…
For more child & adolescent health services, please also visit our paediatric service page here.
Our Clinical Staff
Integra Healthcare Physicians
Request an Appointment
Refer a Patient
Meet Our Physicians
News & Insights
Celebrating International Nurses Day: Honoring the Resilience and Compassion of Doctors Hospital’s Healthcare Heroes
As we commemorate International Nurses Day, a day dedicated to honoring the...
World Health Day 2023
World Health Day is celebrated annually on April 7th to draw attention to specific health concerns faced by many...
Gastrointestinal Cancer Awareness Month
Doctors Hospital (DH) and the Cayman Islands Cancer Society (CICS) recognized March as Gastrointestinal and Colorectal...
When to See a Rheumatologist: A Conversation Between a Rheumatologist and a Family Physician
If you or someone you know is experiencing joint pain, stiffness, or swelling, it may be time to see a rheumatologist....
Unlocking the Potential of Food: Insights from a Hospital Dietitian
When it comes to our health, food is more than just fuel. As a Dietitian...
Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP) Surgeries now offered at Doctors Hospital
In January 2023, over the course of a week, a round of successful bilateral Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP)...
DH joins force with Integra
Doctors Hospital (“DH”) has announced its acquisition of Integra Healthcare Ltd with a view to co-developing next...
Doctors Hospital Supporting Cayman Arts Festival and Young Musicians
Doctors Hospital helped to support the music and arts community at this year’s Cayman Arts Festival (CAF) which inc...
2022 Annual Health Fair
On 9th April 2022 Doctors Hospital, in association with the Cayman Islands Diabetes Association and Royale Medical &a...