Key Reasons to Choose Doctors Hospital
- Experienced physicians specialising in the full spectrum of paediatrics from birth, early years and right through adolescent health
- Tertiary trained team of general, newborn and specialist paediatric doctors
- School Health Checks efficiently and comprehensively undertaken, taking only 30 mins
Key services and conditions treated
- Newborn care, including neonatal intensive care
- 1st year of life care
- General paediatrics
- Well-child visits at all stages
- Developmental follow up services
- Immunisations and advice on immunisation schedules
- Emotional, physical and mental health
- And more…
For more child & adolescent health services, please also visit our paediatric service page here.
Our Clinical Staff
Integra Healthcare Physicians
Refer a Patient
Meet Our Physicians
News & Insights
We may be a small Island nation but we’re an immensely diverse one too, with...
Celebrating International Nurses Day: Honoring the Resilience and Compassion of Doctors Hospital’s Healthcare Heroes
As we commemorate International Nurses Day, a day dedicated to honoring the...
If you or someone you know is experiencing joint pain, stiffness, or swelling, it may be time to see a rheumatologist....
When it comes to our health, food is more than just fuel. As a Dietitian...
In January 2023, over the course of a week, a round of successful bilateral Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP)...
Doctors Hospital helped to support the music and arts community at this year’s Cayman Arts Festival (CAF) which inc...