Key Reasons to Choose Doctors Hospital
Laboratory and diagnostic units support all of our urgent care services, with exceptional staff who provide results in a timely manner.
Our team will ensure you get the results when you need it to make the safest and best decision regarding your health.
Urgent care conditions can include
- Accidents and falls in all age groups
- Cuts that do not involve much blood but might need stitches
- Breathing difficulties, such as mild asthma, heart failure
- Diagnostic services, including X-rays, CT scans, and laboratory tests
- Eye irritation and redness
- Fever or flu
- Minor broken bones and fractures in fingers or toes
- Mild to moderate back problems treated with over-the-counter analgesia but may need something stronger
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Skin rashes and infections
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Migraine headaches
- In-grown toenails
- Vomiting, diarrhea, or dehydration
Emergency care (coming soon) conditions can include:
- Convulsions, seizures, or loss of consciousness
- Deep knife wounds or gunshot wounds
- Fever in a newborn less than 3 months old
- Heavy, uncontrollable bleeding
- Moderate to severe burns
- Kidney stones
- Pregnancy-related problems
- Serious head, neck, or back injury
- Severe abdominal pain in men and women
- Severe chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Heart attack symptoms, such as pressing chest pain that lasts longer than two minutes
- Stroke symptoms, such as vision loss, sudden numbness, weakness, slurred speech, or confusion.
Our Clinical Staff
Request an Appointment
Refer a Patient
Meet Our Physicians
News & Insights
Celebrating International Nurses Day: Honoring the Resilience and Compassion of Doctors Hospital’s Healthcare Heroes
As we commemorate International Nurses Day, a day dedicated to honoring the...
World Health Day 2023
World Health Day is celebrated annually on April 7th to draw attention to specific health concerns faced by many...
Gastrointestinal Cancer Awareness Month
Doctors Hospital (DH) and the Cayman Islands Cancer Society (CICS) recognized March as Gastrointestinal and Colorectal...
When to See a Rheumatologist: A Conversation Between a Rheumatologist and a Family Physician
If you or someone you know is experiencing joint pain, stiffness, or swelling, it may be time to see a rheumatologist....
Unlocking the Potential of Food: Insights from a Hospital Dietitian
When it comes to our health, food is more than just fuel. As a Dietitian...
Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP) Surgeries now offered at Doctors Hospital
In January 2023, over the course of a week, a round of successful bilateral Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP)...
DH joins force with Integra
Doctors Hospital (“DH”) has announced its acquisition of Integra Healthcare Ltd with a view to co-developing next...
Doctors Hospital Supporting Cayman Arts Festival and Young Musicians
Doctors Hospital helped to support the music and arts community at this year’s Cayman Arts Festival (CAF) which inc...
2022 Annual Health Fair
On 9th April 2022 Doctors Hospital, in association with the Cayman Islands Diabetes Association and Royale Medical &a...