Key Reasons to Choose Doctors Hospital
Laboratory and diagnostic units support all of our urgent care services, with exceptional staff who provide results in a timely manner.
Our team will ensure you get the results when you need it to make the safest and best decision regarding your health.
Urgent care conditions can include
- Accidents and falls in all age groups
- Cuts that do not involve much blood but might need stitches
- Breathing difficulties, such as mild asthma, heart failure
- Diagnostic services, including X-rays, CT scans, and laboratory tests
- Eye irritation and redness
- Fever or flu
- Minor broken bones and fractures in fingers or toes
- Mild to moderate back problems treated with over-the-counter analgesia but may need something stronger
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Skin rashes and infections
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Migraine headaches
- In-grown toenails
- Vomiting, diarrhea, or dehydration
Emergency care (coming soon) conditions can include:
- Convulsions, seizures, or loss of consciousness
- Deep knife wounds or gunshot wounds
- Fever in a newborn less than 3 months old
- Heavy, uncontrollable bleeding
- Moderate to severe burns
- Kidney stones
- Pregnancy-related problems
- Serious head, neck, or back injury
- Severe abdominal pain in men and women
- Severe chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Heart attack symptoms, such as pressing chest pain that lasts longer than two minutes
- Stroke symptoms, such as vision loss, sudden numbness, weakness, slurred speech, or confusion.
Our Clinical Staff
Request an Appointment
Refer a Patient
Meet Our Physicians
News & Insights
We may be a small Island nation but we’re an immensely diverse one too, with...
Celebrating International Nurses Day: Honoring the Resilience and Compassion of Doctors Hospital’s Healthcare Heroes
As we commemorate International Nurses Day, a day dedicated to honoring the...
If you or someone you know is experiencing joint pain, stiffness, or swelling, it may be time to see a rheumatologist....
When it comes to our health, food is more than just fuel. As a Dietitian...
In January 2023, over the course of a week, a round of successful bilateral Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP)...
Doctors Hospital helped to support the music and arts community at this year’s Cayman Arts Festival (CAF) which inc...