At DH, you’ll find support and treatment for the full spectrum of men’s health needs, including:
- Urology specialists and dedicated support staff with internationally recognised expertise
- Comprehensive blood tests and health screenings
- Rapid access to our Emergency Urology Clinic between 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Ongoing access to urology services by scheduled appointment, outside of emergency clinic hours
- Same-day service for emergency investigations and procedures*
- Minimally invasive diagnostic testing and surgery
- Early detection for cancer and diseases of the kidneys, testicles, penis, bladder, and prostate
- Expertise in sexual health, testosterone problems, and male fertility
- Facilities designed for your comfort and privacy
- The best in private healthcare with a personalized touch
Key Reasons to Choose Doctors Hospital
Services & Conditions
- Same-day service for urgent cases
- New prostate cancer diagnostics, including transperineal biopsies
- State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging
- Outpatient Urology Suite (urodynamics, flexible cystoscopy, ultrasound)
- Support and treatment for low libido, erectile, and ejaculatory dysfunction
- Hormonal assessments and testosterone management
- Treatments for Peyronie’s disease
- Reproductive health and fertility
- Sperm banking (at Cayman IVF)
- Cancer testing
- Health screening
- Hormonal analysis and sexual health assessments
- Promoting awareness of urological health
- Vasectomy service
- Urinary retention
- Renal colic
- Recurrent UTI
- Overactive bladder
- Management of kidney stones
- Kidney infections
- State-of-the-art staging and treatment of kidney, bladder, prostate, testicular, and penile cancers
- Rapid assessment for high-risk patients
- Regular preventative screenings
Bladder & Prostate
- Bladder stones and cystitis
- Urinary incontinence
- Prostate enlargement
- Chronic pelvic pain and inflammation
- Urolift, Rezum and TURP for BPH
- Endoscopic treatment of kidney stones
- Prosthetic surgery for erectile problems or incontinence
- Reconstructive surgeries to address functional or cosmetic problems
Request an Appointment
Refer a Patient
Meet Our Physicians
News & Insights
Celebrating International Nurses Day: Honoring the Resilience and Compassion of Doctors Hospital’s Healthcare Heroes
As we commemorate International Nurses Day, a day dedicated to honoring the...
World Health Day 2023
World Health Day is celebrated annually on April 7th to draw attention to specific health concerns faced by many...
Gastrointestinal Cancer Awareness Month
Doctors Hospital (DH) and the Cayman Islands Cancer Society (CICS) recognized March as Gastrointestinal and Colorectal...
When to See a Rheumatologist: A Conversation Between a Rheumatologist and a Family Physician
If you or someone you know is experiencing joint pain, stiffness, or swelling, it may be time to see a rheumatologist....
Unlocking the Potential of Food: Insights from a Hospital Dietitian
When it comes to our health, food is more than just fuel. As a Dietitian...
Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP) Surgeries now offered at Doctors Hospital
In January 2023, over the course of a week, a round of successful bilateral Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP)...
DH joins force with Integra
Doctors Hospital (“DH”) has announced its acquisition of Integra Healthcare Ltd with a view to co-developing next...
Doctors Hospital Supporting Cayman Arts Festival and Young Musicians
Doctors Hospital helped to support the music and arts community at this year’s Cayman Arts Festival (CAF) which inc...
2022 Annual Health Fair
On 9th April 2022 Doctors Hospital, in association with the Cayman Islands Diabetes Association and Royale Medical &a...