Doctors Hospital’s Cardiology services combines compassionate care with state-of-the-art cardiovascular services, from prevention to diagnosis to the ongoing management of heart conditions.
Our non-surgical interventional cardiology procedures allow us to address heart issues in a less-invasive manner. We use specialized imaging techniques and equipment to evaluate the heart and the blood vessels providing blood supply to the heart muscle (coronary arteries). We are able to evaluate blood flow through these vessels and diagnose any blockages or abnormalities. If a blockage is found, treatment can in most cases be offered during the same session and patients typically go home on the same or the following day. Patients are awake during the procedure. Further advantages include avoidance of big scars, minimal pain, and short recovery times.
- Preventative cardiology consults
- Formal heart disease risk assessments
- Management of chronic heart conditions including coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular conditions, cardiac arrhythmias
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Holter monitor
- Stress test
- CT coronary calcium scoring or heart CT
- Coronary angiography, diagnostic heart catheterization
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (stent placement) in acute heart attack or in chronic coronary artery disease
- Inpatient services for monitoring and treatment of different cardiac conditions