Nothing is more important than your child’s health. That’s why Doctors Hospital (DH) provides world-class paediatric care for children from birth to 18 years. Dr Balang and Dr Lacanilao are our two expert Paediatricians both with vast experience in a range of paediatric specialisms including neonatal intensive care and paediatric ER services. Our experienced team is here for your child from the very beginning, coordinating care before, during, and after your pregnancy. As they grow, you can rely on us to provide expert care and advice at every age. Our paediatric clinic is designed to put children (and parents!) at ease and make routine check-ups, screenings, and immunizations stress-free.
If your child experiences an illness or an injury, you can count on our compassionate support – because as parents, we’ve been there too. Our world-class diagnostics and network of specialists provide all the care your child needs in one familiar location. Our family-centric approach keeps you involved and informed to help you to make the best decisions for their health.
Give your child the best start in life with family-centred paediatric care at DH.
Key Reasons to Choose Doctors Hospital
Family-centred approach: keeps you the parents and guardians involved and informed to help you to make the best decisions for their health.
Specialised Paediatric Care Package:
Our Paediatric Care Package ensures your child is covered for all their healthcare needs.
- Preventative wellness plans
- Routines wellness appointments
- Support and advice, with answers to all your questions
- Same-day visits for acute illnesses
- Coordination with allied healthcare providers and specialists
- Regular well-child visits
- Immunizations and advice on immunization schedules
- Emotional, physical and mental development
- Support for developmental delays
- Wellness screening
- Preventative care
- Sleep counselling
- Nutrition and wellness
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Adolescent health
Support for common childhood conditions including:
- Ear infections
- Eye infections
- Sleep disorders
- Sleep coughs, colds and childhood illnesses