The general practice physicians at Doctors Hospital have an unwavering commitment to you and your family’s primary healthcare needs. Our general practice physicians include: Dr Sidney Ebanks, Dr Rina Bernard, Dr Winston Isles and Dr Andrew Robinson, all who strive to provide quality care and the best clinical outcomes. From early detection and effective management of diseases such as cancer to preventative cardiology, preventative health and women’s health issues, along with decades of local and regional experience, our general practitioners are here to help.
Key Reasons to Choose Doctors Hospital
- Early detection and effective management of diseases
- Preventative approaches
- Executive Comprehensive Medicals: Doctors Hospital offers executive comprehensive health checks which are a quick and efficient way to ensure you remain in optimum shape. Routine physical checks done regularly will help you live a healthy life.
- General Medicine
- Acute Care
- General Family Medicine
- Executive Health Checks and Health Screening
- Non-communicable Disease Management
- Preventative Health Screening
- Chronic Disease Management
- Women’s Health Screening
Our Clinical Staff
Refer a Patient
Meet Our Physicians
News & Insights
We may be a small Island nation but we’re an immensely diverse one too, with...
Celebrating International Nurses Day: Honoring the Resilience and Compassion of Doctors Hospital’s Healthcare Heroes
As we commemorate International Nurses Day, a day dedicated to honoring the...
If you or someone you know is experiencing joint pain, stiffness, or swelling, it may be time to see a rheumatologist....
When it comes to our health, food is more than just fuel. As a Dietitian...
In January 2023, over the course of a week, a round of successful bilateral Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP)...
Doctors Hospital helped to support the music and arts community at this year’s Cayman Arts Festival (CAF) which inc...